Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Walking

What's up with walking? I walk almost a mile from my bus to work every morning. And I have the most lucid experiences. It's like meditation or dreaming. I have the most wonderful thought & ideas. I think, "I've got to share these ideas; put the on my blog." And when I get to work and later home, do I remember anything? Nyet.

Maybe I'll start recording my stream of consciousness thinking... these good ideas are really going, going... Of course maybe it's like when you're drunk - you say things which you think are so insightful - later to realize how inane they sound. Not to forget that everything is in context - what is a very powerful experience at the time is only so because of the specific environment at the time.

Where my mini-recorder, anyway?

No comments: